Or, click down the page to see price comparison tables telling you who offers the cheapest prices for 1, 4, 8 and 15 days parking.
Then simply click on the name of the parking company within the table to jump to their website, check the rate and book your parking.
Or you can book over the telephone:
- with Holiday Extras on 0871 360 2110
- with APH on 0844 871 7436
- with BCP on 0871 360 2976
- with Purple Parking on 0845 601 8627
- with FHR on 08444 122 902
Note: You need to book at least 3 days in advance (and in some case 14 days) to get these prices. You might also look at the airport (www.london-luton.co.uk) website to check if they have any special offers. They will usually be more expensive for peak periods.
Parking for 24 hours
Parking for 4 days (for a long weekend)
Parking for a 7 day holiday (8 days parking)*
Parking for a 14 day holiday (15 days parking)*
Parking at Luton Airport
* Note You will normally pay for 8 days parking on a 7-day holiday and for 15 days on a 14-day holiday. You are charged for each 24-hour period, or part thereof. Prices correct on page publish date.
For more information on luton airport click on the link, or to find out about the airport car parks featured on this page by clicking on one of these links:
Short term parking
Meet and Greet parking
Mid stay parking
Long Stay parking
Central Car Storage
Enjoy your holiday and remember to bookmark this site so that you can come back the next time you need parking at luton airport or an airport hotel.